4/09/2014

The sunny side of life


Lara, Ylva (go check out her blog) and I had to work on an assignment today. Since it was sunny outside, Lara and I decided to go out a bit to soak in the sunlight after we were (more or less) done.


2 days ago, I went shopping in Zurich and went crazy. I'm still not sure if I really had to buy the stuff but now it's too late anyway.. It was pretty much Zara that made me go cray cray. I was wandering around in the shop clueless about what to buy. Nothing really screamed for me until I saw a blond woman in her 40ies. Her style was awesome and she was holding a bunch of fantastic pieces of clothes on her arm. The colors were so spring-like and nice! She totally inspired me and boosted my pressure to buy stuff! My eyes were moving so fast and I was actually quite fascinated by my scanning abilities. After my psychopathic outbreak I saw myself clinging onto 9 pieces. I ended up buying only 3 items because Lara brought me back to reality and reminded me to not spend so much money on useless stuff...


1. Zara jacket; 80$
2. Zara blouse; 60$
3. Zara top; 60$
4. Cupid heels; 80$
5. Jamariquo wegdes heels; 120$
6. H&M hot pants; 25$


So when I went out today, I decided to wear 3 items I purchased that day in Zürich. The wedges heels kind of hurt but I guess it will fade if I wear them more often. The hot pants from H&M are actually nice but i get a little paranoid sometimes because your butt will show up sometimes since the pants are really really short. 




⬆ Oh in case you wonder where it is. It's the beautiful city Lucerne. This place is called Ufschütti. They artificially made this part of the lake look like a sand beach. ⬇ Hot panini from Bachmann ☺




No comments:

Post a Comment