4/21/2014

Here Now




Whenever one of my friends claimed Lucerne to be one of the most beautiful cities I would disagree. Lately though, my opinion towards this city has completely changed. It's certainly not really big nor is it somewhat comparable to what I imagine myself to live in the future. Still, I like to believe I'm in the really nice and comfy waiting room of my future. Well, I'm bound to this place because of uni but I'm grateful being able to live and study here. Not only because of the beautiful places but also the people here who pretty much impersonate the city.

I basically have everything need. It took me a long time to realize.

Here's the song I was listening to the whole weekend


By the way.. Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist to get my wisdom teeth pulled out. I'm scared to death. Wish me luck..!



No comments:

Post a Comment