4/14/2014

Spring day, fun day



THU: Drinking / Meeting an old friend of mine / A bunch of military guys / Roadhouse bar
FRI: Student party / Wine / Dressing up for 3h / Stupid conversations / Pasta / Being drunk and complimenting each other for like an hour / Old friends 
SAT: Hangover / Huge lunch / Zürich / Bar / Chill

The weekend was so packed and fun. I was quite busy through the day and night. I kind of want to keep my weeks being so packed since it's spring and I want to go outside as much as possible!

Today morning, my classmates and I decided to check out this bar in our town (Lucerne). It's called Barcode, owned by a young turkish guy. The bar was so nice, especially the interior!


He told us he did the interior by himself. The letters on the wall he got from stores that were about to close. Such a nice idea! The food we got was also very good. I told my friends to give me some time to take a proper picture but they were totally not listening to me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment