10/13/2013

Yves Saint Laurent - Touche éclat Radiant Touch


I've been reading thousands of makeup blogs lately what kind of made me start this blog. My skin - hideous. Probably because it's fall and soon winter already. Although I'm aware of that I have to take care of my skin more often, I don't do it. Besides, I don't think I use the products that fit me. That is probably the reason why my skin isn't healthy and looks caky.

I was sitting in my webdesign class and looked through trillion blogs out of boredom. I found a product called Yves Saint Laurent Touche éclat Radiant Touch that was recommended by many bloggers. After pinning it on my Pinterest wall I went to a buy it as soon as the lecture was over.





As I told you, my face always gets caky and i blame it on my concealer. I heard the touche éclat makes your tired eyes look much brighter. Something I was looking for!

First, I didn't really know how to use it. I put it on my nose, under the eyes. No, it looked kind of more caky, oily and just wrong. Today, I watched some tutorials and without using any makeup in advance, I put it under my eyes. Yes, it really brightens up my eyes!

It also came with an eye lifting serum.




Good:
  • Not too liquid
  • Good for using in your daily life, especially when you're tired
  • Easy to apply
Meh..:
  • You can't use it instead of a concealer. Use the concealer beforehand
  • It was kinda hard to find my tone
  • It get a little dry after a while
  • It is not really worth the price in my opinion




1 comment:

  1. I have had this for ages, don't know why I keep on buying it because i only use it in emergencies. This one is the BEST http://makeupstore.se/gben/products/base/concealer/coverallmix !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete