2/16/2014

Everything is fine


I try really hard to calm myself ever day in thinking everything is going to be fine and all bad is going to find an end soon. Most likely, it's going to be me who will have to set the finish line.. In between the negative events occuring, I realize even more how blessed I am with the people sticking with me. They literally surround me with positive vibe.

Another test in my life. It only made me stronger and I'm absolutely convinced that in the end bad people will suffer. I will try harder to do good work. What this lesson taught me was to trust your inner self and even more to love yourself.

I don't know the photographer of these picture. Found in on tumblr. The pictures just display what I need the most right now. A morning in spring. I used to go to the Han river a lot last year. The feeling of being in the heart of the city but going for a calm walk following the river was mind clearing. I think I need a fresh start since the beginning of this year wasn't really nice at all. But every time a year started bad, it always turned out to be awesome in the end. Let's hope for the best and the spring to come asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment