11/10/2013

Summer, I miss you



All I've been doing these days..
Waking up, 
going to uni, 
drink coffee to survive the day, 
going home, 
realize it's already time to sleep, 
sleep. 
But it's ok!

This summer has been so awesome.
I miss the weather.
Summer, I officially miss you!
And winter! What have you done to some of my friends?

I received a phone call from Korea this morning.
My friend was in tears.
Listening to her problems was really painful.
I frantically tried to give her good advices.
At some point I didn't know what to say but "I understand"
Because I really understand.
I understand that there are really hard times where you ask yourself why it's always you.
But it hurts to hear your friend blaming herself for everything.

But i think it's not only her that's going through a hard time.

I really hate winter, ugh.
화이팅


No comments:

Post a Comment